January 16, 2012

Personal trainer.

so Matt and i decided to get a treadmill this winter. i was enjoying my metrodome running routine, but it was only Tuesdays and Thursdays in the evening. we both wanted more opportunities- me for running on the other 5 days of the week, Matt for running in the morning. so we found a great used treadmill from 2nd Wind and set it up in the "woman cave"- our basement room that houses all my arts & crafts stuff, the vintage sofa i refuse to get rid of (that is now the cat's bed), and the rest of our exercise stuff. although it might be more appropriate to call it "Gordon's room" since i'm sure that is how he thinks of it.

the treadmill sits in a corner of the room next to the craft table, and one morning while i was at work, Matt sent me this photo from his phone:


apparently Gordon was really intrigued by this new development in his room and jumped up on the chair to watch Matt run. apparently he stayed there the entire time. Later when i got home and went for my first treadmill run, he did the same to me. this kitty is a never-ending source of amusement.

No comments: